Earthwise Solaris Double-Hung Window
The Solaris is a double-hung vinyl window for new construction applications. This popular vinyl window style is attractive and allows for easy cleaning from inside the home. Vinylmax uses a proprietary, high-performance insulated glass technology that includes our advanced “Warm Edge” spacer system. Add these features to our fusion-welded frames and sashes, and you have a vinyl window with superior performance and beauty.
Elements of Style
The Solaris Vinyl Window is available in a variety of sizes, colors and grid options to match your customer’s décor. Solaris windows can be combined with Aurora Casement/Awning Windows for a seamless appearance.
- Fusion-Welded Frame and Sash: The utmost in strength and integrity.
- Extra-Wide, Sturdy Integral Nailing Fin: Easy to install and inhibits water and air infiltration.
- Patented Integral J-Channel Design: Master frame, double-walled J-Channel receptor provides clean look and saves time and materials.
- Advanced Balance System Technology: Block and tackle; provides smooth operation of sash.
- Millwork-Look Exterior Frame Design: Gives a rich detail and style, providing a distinctive millwork-finished look.
- Tilt-In Sashes: Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning.
- Full Length Extruded Lift Rail: Provides easy sash operation.
- Recessed-In Tilt Latches: Color-matched low-profile latches for a neat appearance.
- Heavy-Duty Weatherstrip Design: With double mylar fins for resistance to air and water infiltration.
- 5° Positive Sloped Sill: Provides water runoff , even in driving rain.
- Clear Advantage Sturdy Half Screen: Provides a much improved and unobstructed view.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Designer Color Options
- Standard PVC (white)
- Bronze Exterior Laminate
- Black Exterior Laminate
Internal Grid Options
- Flat 5/8″
- Contoured 3/4″
- SDL (Simulated Divided Lites) Grids
5/8” White Flat
3/4” White Contoured
Simulated Divided Lite