Earthwise Orion Window Series for New Construction
The Orion is a complete series of new construction windows which gives you lots of options. You can choose from a variety of window styles, from dual and triple-glazed glass, from vertical or horizontal options and almost limitless architectural shapes.
Available Styles in the Earthwise Orion Series
Orion Double Hung
These tilt-in windows are the ultimate in vinyl window technology. Both frames and sashes are fusion welded for outstanding performance.
Orion 2 and 3-Lite Sliders
Orion sashes lift out from the inside for easy cleaning and added security. Heavy duty tandem brass rollers give smooth operation.
Orion Casement/Awning Windows
A beveled frame, slim lines and maximum glass exposure combine to create a sleek appearance.
Orion Picture Windows and Architectural Shapes
For design flexibility, our picture windows can be made in horizontal or vertical configurations. For architectural shapes, you design it—we’ll build it!
Orion Bay and Bow
Choose from a width of 49” to 144”. We offer 10°, 30° or 45° bay windows and three, four, five or six-lite bow window configurations.
- Fusion-Welded Frame and Sash: Provides an impenetrable barrier to air and water, giving you the ultimate in strength and integrity.
- Deeply Pocketed Head: With weatherstripping to resist air infiltration.
- Heavy Walled Construction: 0.080” walls are a full 12% thicker than most other windows and provide a better thermal barrier.
- Optional Foam Insulation: In frame and sash to improve thermal performance.
- Sash Limit/Vent Locks: Allow for ventilation with security; have passed AAMA Forced Entry Resistance Testing
- Soft Curved Sash Design: Looks more like traditional wood window sash.
- Full Length Extruded Lift Rail: Provides easy sash operation.
- Dual Tilt-In Sashes: Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning.
- Recessed-In Tilt Latches: Color-matched low profile latches for a neat appearance.
- Innergy® Composite Reinforcement: For maximum strength and thermal efficiency.
- Super Spacer® Warm Edge Technology: Non-metal spacer provides barrier to heat transfer in insulating glass unit.
- 1” Insulating Glass System: Optional PPG Solarban-70 Low-E for maximum regional thermal efficiency. Optional triple pane shown.
- Interlocking Meeting Rail: Integral interlock provides additional security and has passed AAMA Forced Entry Resistance Test.
- Designer Composite Cam Lock and Keeper: Cam action actually draws sash closer together for positive lock.
- Three Layers of Weatherstripping: With double mylar fins for resistance to air and water infiltration.
- Flexible Bulb Seal: Provides a superior high-performance weather seal like a refrigerator door.
- 5 Degree Positive Sloped Sill: Provides water runoff, even in driving rain.
- Fully Welded Double Wall Interior Dam Leg: With fin-seal weatherstripping for improved strength and optimal air and water performance.
- Non-Corrosive Hardware: Years of trouble-free performance, no matter what the environment.
- Sunshield 100% Vinyl: An advanced vinyl compound with a proven weather-beating formula.
- DP-50 Rating: Engineered to perform in any weather.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Optional Designer Color Choices
- Available in Standard Linen (white)
- Optional Desert Sand
- Optional Bronze Exterior Laminate
Linen Vinylmax (standard)
Desert Sand Vinylmax
Bronze Exterior Laminate
Internal Grid Options
- Flat 5/8”
- Contoured 3/4”
- SDL (Simulated Divided Lites) Grids
5/8” White Flat
3/4” White Contoured
Simulated Divided Lite