Earthwise Horizon Single-Hung Windows
To ensure comfort throughout the year, the Earthwise Horizon Single-Hung new construction window blocks much of the loss of costly warming and cooling energy. You’ll find this attractive window is easy to install due to fewer moving parts. Additionally, this Earthwise new construction window from Vinylmax is custom-sized to your specifications and built to meet your needs.
Elements of Style
Horizon Vinyl Windows are available in almost every size in a variety of styles. They can be combined with Aurora Casement/Awning Windows for a seamless appearance.
- Fusion-Welded Frame and Sash: The utmost in strength and integrity.
- Extra Wide, Sturdy Integral Nailing Fin: Installation ease and inhibits water and air infiltration.
- Patented Integral J-Channel Design: Master frame, double-walled J-Channel receptor provides clean look and saves time and materials.
- Advanced Balance System Technology: Block and tackle; provides smooth operation of sash.
- Millwork-Look Exterior Frame Design: Gives rich detail and style, providing a distinctive millwork-finished look.
- 5° Positive Sloped Sill: Provides water runoff, even in driving rain.
- Recessed-In Tilt Latches: Color matched low profile latches for a neat appearance.
- Soft Curved Sash Design: Looks more like traditional wood window sash.
- Composite Cam Lock and Keeper: Cam action actually draws sashes closer together for positive lock.
- Full Length Extruded Lift Rail: Provides easy sash operation.
- Interlocking Meeting Rail: Provides additional security and has passed AAMA Forced Entry Resistance Test.
- 3/4” Intercept Insulated Glass System: Non-Conductive spacer provides barrier to heat transfer in insulating glass unit.
- Drywall Passthru: Drywall can be passed into the home after installation by the removal of the fixed sash.
- Optional IntelliGlass Low-E Glass with Argon Fill: For maximum regional thermal efficiency.
- Heavy-Duty Weatherstrip Design: With double mylar fins for resistance to air and water infiltration.
- Clear Advantage Sturdy Half Screen: Provides a much-improved and unobstructed view.
- Optional P-50 Rating: Engineered to perform in any weather.
- Optional Jamb Extension Products: Available in 4-9/16″ or 6-9/16″ in primed wood, allowed the window to easily fit the depth of the opening.
- Optional Nailing Fin Removal: To make a single hung replacement (factory or field).
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Designer Color Options
- Standard PVC (white)
- Bronze Exterior Laminate
- Black Exterior Laminate
Internal Grid Options
- Flat 5/8”
- Contoured 3/4”
- SDL (Simulated Divided Lites) Grids
5/8” White Flat
3/4” White Contoured
Simulated Divided Lite