Earthwise Aurora Window Series
Classic beauty and effortless operation make this a one-of-a-kind window system for a bow or bay window, or casement and awning styles. A coped beveled frame, slim lines and maximum glass exposure combine to create a sleek appearance. Our corrosion-resistant hinge and operator arm hardware will provide smooth performance for years to come.
Add classic style to your home with an Aurora bow or bay window. Our bay window will add distinction and grace to any home’s exterior while providing elegance, spaciousness, and a scenic exterior view. Our bow window will make any room in your home unique. With a beautiful bow window, a room becomes brighter and more inviting on the inside, while dramatic style is added to the outside without taking up too much space.
Handle shown folded in the operator cover.
- Heavy Wall Multi-Chamber Vinyl Extrusions: Provide a better thermal barrier.
- Beautiful Contour Exterior Design: Gives your home an elegant and fresh new look and matches other Earthwise window profiles.
- Fusion-Welded Frame and Sash: Provides an impenetrable barrier to air and water penetration, the ultimate in strength and integrity.
- Casement Opens Full 90°: For maximum ventilation and easy cleaning from inside your home.
- Optional Egress Hinge: Allows smaller windows to meet egress requirements.
- Multi-Point Locking System and Heavy-Duty Hardware: For easy, weather-tight operation and dependable security. Casement locks at multiple points.
- Narrow Profile Design: One of the narrowest profiles in the industry allows for maximized outward view.
- Multiple Unit Design: Allows for mulling and stacking for unique aesthetics.
- Optional IntelliGlass Low-E Glass: For maximum regional thermal efficiency.
- Corrosion-Resistant Hardware: Assures years of trouble-free performance.
- Sunshield 100% Vinyl: An advanced vinyl compound with a proven weather-beating formula.
- Encore’s Full-Flip Folding Handle Design: Recesses in the operator cover, giving windows a smooth, contemporary look and eliminates interference with curtains and blinds.
- Heavy-Duty Triple Weatherstrip Design: For maximum resistance to air and water infiltration.
- 3/4” PPG Intercept Insulated Glass System: Non-conductive spacer provides a barrier to heat transfer in insulating glass unit.
- FlexScreen: A high-performance PVC coated spring steel frame that provides a much improved and unobstructed view; uses no pins or mechanical blades.
- Awning Windows: Can be used in many window combinations.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Designer Color Options
- Standard PVC (white)
- Bronze Exterior Laminate
- Black Exterior Laminate
Internal Grid Options
- Flat 5/8”
- Contoured 3/4”
- SDL (Simulated Divided Lites) Grids
5/8” White Flat
3/4” White Contoured
Simulated Divided Lite